Meet me while I'm promoting 'The Cull'


My 14th novel, The Cull, the third in the adventures of former mercenary Sonja Kurtz (following on from 'The Delta', and 'An Empty Coast', is out now.

I'm not doing a big tour of speaking dates this year, but I have got a few speaking engagements lined up and I'll be popping into book shops around Australia and South Africa over the next couple of months.  I'll post details of store visits here on the blog, and on my facebook and twitter accounts, so do keep an eye out.

For now, I'll be speaking at or visiting the following venues:


- November 8, Encompass Africa event, Templeton Room, Tattersalls Club, 215 Queen Street, Brisbane, 6pm-7.30pm. $35 per person, including drinks and canapes.  Bookings are essential, call Encompass Africa on 07 3266 2377.

- November 17 - I'll be visiting Dymocks Penrith, NSW, Westfield Shopping Centre, at 9.30am

- November 18 - Popping into Dymocks in Hay Street, Perth WA, at 12.30pm.

- November 23 - Visiting Humphreys Newsagency, The Corso, Manly, to sign a few books at 9.30am.

- November 24 - St Ives Library, Sydney, 10am-11am (please book with. the library)

- November 28 - Stopping by at Dymocks Rouse Hill, NSW, Rouse Hill Town Centre, at 9.30am.

- December 2 - Somewhere in Melbourne,  mid morning! Please keep an eye here and on my tonyparkauthor facebook page and I'll give you the location.  It could be a bookshop or a cafe or a street corner, but I'l be somewhere for half an hour or so!  (Please don't email me asking me where - I'll post it here and on facebook as soon as I know.  OK?)

Like I said, not a lot of events this year, but I'll also advise when and where I'll be visiting more book shops, so do keep an eye out.

I'm back in South Africa in mid December so, South African friends, keep an eye out here and on facebook and I'll let you know if I'm visiting your local book store.

As always, it's a good idea to check with the venue and book for talks, as I've been known to get times wrong in the past!

Comments