Sorry, can't help myself

Here's another review of THE DELTA, this time from the Weekend Gold Coast Bulletin. Just got my free copies today from the second print run, and quite a few people have been emailed me to say they've seen the TV commercial.




I'm off to Orange Library next Monday, August 30, at 12.30pm for the last talk of the trip and I'll be at Viv's Travel Bug tonight (Thursday August 26) from 6pm.

Africa is calling... only a couple more weeks until Mrs Blog and I take off again. Expect fewer book reviews and more tales when we get back to the veldt.

Comments

ali g said…
Great review

Just got to the part where 'Jimbob' has a bit of a problem in the tent...

Way to go Jimbob..way to go...
dozycow said…
What an excellent review Tony !
RobertLW said…
Yep, that is a good review. The reporter has spent a bit more time on it.
Anonymous said…
I'm not sure if this is the same Delta that I read. The Delta I read would be a perfect story line for Quentin Tarantino to work with. I envisage the 3 generations of Kurtz's have heavy Austrian acsents, ala as per California's govenor.