Get away from here, all of you...

Sorry, I meant Getaway, as in the most excellent South African travel magazine and website where you will find my other, slightly sensible, blog, here

Mother blog alerted me to the fact that the link to the Getaway blog on the left hand side of this one was now directing readers to a used car site. I think I have fixed that problem and will now to fix somebody's little red wagon for being so underhanded. Hmmm.

Anyway, scoot along to www.getaway.co.za, click on 'getaway' and then 'blogs' and you'll find me there, if you don't trust these finickky, tricky link thingos.

Thank you, all of you who have joined the Legion, and thank you to everyone who bothers to post a comment now and then. I love you all... even you, anonymous.

Stay tuned..

...For more reports from the Mombasa trip, including my personal crusade to bring back a very stylish fashion icon of the 1970s...

Comments

ali g said…
mother blog...she's worth her weight in gold she is...