Aandag, asseblief! Book signing in Nelspruit!

I'm on the road again. Sort of.

Following my sellout tour of suburban and regional libraries across Australia (except South Australia) and New Zealand I am heading into the fray once more, to shamelessly promote myself.

The South African leg of my round-the-world promotional tour for my latest book, SILENT PREDATOR, includes the following dates:

- Book signing, Exclusive Books, Riverside Mall, Nelspruit, Saturday November 15, from 10am to 12pm, and...

And, well that's about it.

However, I am very pleased to be signing books at EB Riverside Mall as it is a very lekker book shop with very nice sales people and they do excellent coffee in their cafe.

Mrs Blog is planning on taking all four of her changes of clothes to the Mall on the day of the signing, and will buy some hair extensions from Game while she is there. She plans on making several appearances in different guises, pretending to buy books from me so it looks like I am being mobbed by attractive (if short) women.

So, if there is anybody in the Lowveld actually reading this I urge you to come along and meet me and buy a book. Please!! (I'm not going to beg... oh, all right, I will if you ask me to).

SILENT PREDATOR is set largely in the Kruger Park and Mozambique, though some action also takes place in Johannesburg, so if you're a local you'll be able to identify with lots of the places in the book.

Comments