Slide night II, Botswana

And so we travel, via computer and armchair in your case, to Xakanaxa Camp in the Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana, courtesy of my very good friends at the Africa Safari Co. and my other new very good friends at Xakanaxa Camp.



This leopard wandered in the territory of a couple of very cranky black backed jackals and they harrassed him for about half and hour. I don't know why he didn't just eat them.

That's my boy... near Xakanxa



Being poled through the delta. Who is that mysterious woman in the dark glasses behind me?



Yes, the Okavango Delta is a very pretty place.

Comments

Flea said…
Awesome pics, it's looks so peaceful. Wish I can hear and smell it! Thanks for sharing
ali g said…
Who's the chubby cheeked chap sitting in front of that mysterious womam in the dark glasses?
Looks like the African lifestyle [read luxury safari lodges] is agreeing with him...
redcap said…
That leopard pic is amazing. But so are the lions. Wow! :)