Product placement

Not a day goes by that I don't use my Leatherman (small folding device with pliers and an assortment of knives, screwdrivers etc.. not a member of the Village People).
 
Today I used it to tighten the clamp on the breather hose (or is that pipe?) on the Land Rover's one remaining fuel tank.  It also cleans fingernails.
 
Did I mention that I also very much like my Canon EOS digital camera, with lenses by Canon and Sigma; and my Toshiba Satellite Laptop on which I'm writing this; and my Nokia mobile phone which I'm using to transmit this (all of which, I hasten to add, need updating).
 
And while we're at it, web-surfing Land Rover PR person - I have the best 4x4xfar so I don't need a whole new truck, though a new Series III gearbox, if such a thing still exists, would be nice.
 
Of course, if you're thinking of travelling around Africa and don't have your own leaky vehicle with questionable gearstick, you could do far worse than chat to my very good friends at the Classic Safari Company in Sydney at www.classicsafari.com.au
 

Comments

My float said…
I hope they ALL paid you handsomely for this shameless ad campaign!

Have a great time, and keep writing...and say hi to Mrs Blog for me.